What's in your Edinburgh Luggage?
- EiF's words
- Big Interview
- Editor's Blog
- Comedians' words
- 10 Questions
- First and Worst
- What's in your Edinburgh Luggage?
- Comedians' Blog
- Reviews round-up
- Top 40 Fringe tips (part 1)
- Top 40 Fringe tips (part 2)
- Fringe who's who #1 - johnny foreigner
- Fringe who's who #2 - going solo
- Fringe who's who #3 - comedy in the face of disaster
- Fringe who's who #4 - top 10 newcomers
- Fringe who's who #5 - top 20 Free Fringe shows
- How does Tim Key follow up Slutcracker?
- Ed 2012 coverage
- Ed 2011 coverage
- Ed 2010 coverage
- Ed 2009 coverage
It's all Norse myths and JJB Sports pants for Hoult, the Jimi Hendrix of comedy
An LiF/EiF favourite, condescending French bugger Marcel Lucont is one of the under-rated stars of the capital's circuit and this year in Edinburgh he has a chat show to host. Marcel takes us through his Fringe luggage ...
Gently surreal stand-up Caroline Mabey likes to work animation and bassoons into her shows. This year, there will be no bassoon. Which is handy as her show is about silence.
Mabey takes EiF through her Fringe packing ...
Cheeky sketch quartet Delete the Bankax are establishing themselves as Edinburgh favourites, and are back with a new show called Pigs and Ponies. But four people packing into one case sounds like a tricky task ...
One of the hotly tipped newbies this year is this bloke, James Acaster, and as he runs through his packing list for Edinburgh, he introduces us to his old friend, the Limey ...