- EiF's words
- Big Interview
- Editor's Blog
- Comedians' words
- 10 Questions
- First and Worst
- What's in your Edinburgh Luggage?
- Comedians' Blog
- Reviews round-up
- Top 40 Fringe tips (part 1)
- Top 40 Fringe tips (part 2)
- Fringe who's who #1 - johnny foreigner
- Fringe who's who #2 - going solo
- Fringe who's who #3 - comedy in the face of disaster
- Fringe who's who #4 - top 10 newcomers
- Fringe who's who #5 - top 20 Free Fringe shows
- How does Tim Key follow up Slutcracker?
- Ed 2012 coverage
- Ed 2011 coverage
- Ed 2010 coverage
- Ed 2009 coverage
It seems that accommodation has already been something of an issue for Wendy Wason
LiF regular blogger Ian Smith happens across some pretty dark graffiti as he walks about Edinburgh
EiF blogger Wendy Wason hopes that her 2011 Fringe won't be TOO laborious ...
He's just been in a 5-star show at the Royal Court and in Friday Night Dinner for goodness sake, does Tom Rosenthal really need to go to Edinburgh?
Edinburgh is only about a week away, and Scottish stand-up and the heavily pregnant Wendy Wason, one of EiF's guest bloggers this year, gives us a little insight into this terrifying time of year for comics ...
In the first of his EiF animated/video blogs, Gareth Morinan takes us on a journey through the Fringe brochure, and through the mind of a man quite possibly having a breakdown