- EiF's words
- Big Interview
- Editor's Blog
- Comedians' words
- 10 Questions
- First and Worst
- What's in your Edinburgh Luggage?
- Comedians' Blog
- Reviews round-up
- Top 40 Fringe tips (part 1)
- Top 40 Fringe tips (part 2)
- Fringe who's who #1 - johnny foreigner
- Fringe who's who #2 - going solo
- Fringe who's who #3 - comedy in the face of disaster
- Fringe who's who #4 - top 10 newcomers
- Fringe who's who #5 - top 20 Free Fringe shows
- How does Tim Key follow up Slutcracker?
- Ed 2012 coverage
- Ed 2011 coverage
- Ed 2010 coverage
- Ed 2009 coverage
He's a little bit political, he's a little bit satirical, he's a lotta bit witty musical comedian with a Radio 4 vibe, and he's got a new show ... it's James Sherwood
Claudia O'Doherty is missing her cat and dog back home in Australia – but it's ok, to put things right she's got lasers and pudding in her show
The versatile Anil Desai tells EiF about his show that features all manner of stand-up, impressions, characters and more
Mr Price seems the down-to-earth type. If he wasn't in Edinburgh he'd be walking his dog singing songs to her. Imagine!
Normally an upbeat, chipper stand-up, Tiernan Douieb can't contain his anger any more – and much of it is aimed at our government. Deal with it.