- EiF's words
- Big Interview
- Editor's Blog
- Comedians' words
- 10 Questions
- First and Worst
- What's in your Edinburgh Luggage?
- Comedians' Blog
- Reviews round-up
- Top 40 Fringe tips (I)
- Top 40 Fringe tips (II)
- Who's who #4
- Top 10 newcomers
- Who's who #3
- Top 20 free shows
- Who's who #2
- something different
- Who's who #1 - johnny foreigner
- Day planners:
- Day planners:
- Fringe 2012 - a ruddy thorough introduction
- Ed 2013 coverage
- Ed 2012 coverage
- Ed 2011 coverage
- Ed 2010 coverage
- Ed 2009 coverage
Rob Beckett – 10 Edinburgh questions
Cockney scamp Rob Beckett is a young comic on the rise – here's a little introduction to the fella ...
1. What is your show about?
It’s about my family and their expectations for me. It’s also funny and I have an ice cream microphone.
2. Describe it in 3 words.
Funny, silly, teeth.
3. What is your favourite part of the show?
The ending is my favourite part as it still makes me laugh every time. Hopefully the audience will find it as funny as I do.
4. Complete this sentence: if you like ... like to laugh and you have a family ... then, hell, you might just like my show.
5. If your show were a dog, what type of dog would it be?
Any dog that has all teeth and no gums.
6. If you could change one thing about the Fringe, what would it be?
I would ban all comedians apart from me.
7. Name 3 other shows you'd recommend seeing.
Jarred Christmas, Alan Davies, and Batman: The Dark Knight Rises at the cinema.
8. What would you be doing this summer if you weren't in Edinburgh?
Winning gold at the Olympics in judo.
9. What is your living situation gonna be this Fringe?
I am hoping to stay alive.
10. 10. Are you going to be trying to keep up with the Olympics?
Yeah I love it. My show is at 6pm so I can watch it all day before my gig.