- EiF's words
- Big Interview
- Editor's Blog
- Comedians' words
- 10 Questions
- First and Worst
- What's in your Edinburgh Luggage?
- Comedians' Blog
- Reviews round-up
- Top 40 Fringe tips (I)
- Top 40 Fringe tips (II)
- Who's who #4
- Top 10 newcomers
- Who's who #3
- Top 20 free shows
- Who's who #2
- something different
- Who's who #1 - johnny foreigner
- Day planners:
- Day planners:
- Fringe 2012 - a ruddy thorough introduction
- Ed 2013 coverage
- Ed 2012 coverage
- Ed 2011 coverage
- Ed 2010 coverage
- Ed 2009 coverage
Chris and Paul – 10 Edinburgh questions
An unexpected hit last year with a knockabout show that was nominated for the Best Newcomer award, it's daft New York duo Chris and Paul
1. What is your show about?
It's a collection of fun sketches that incorporate a bit of silence, physicality, darkness and illusion.
2. Describe it in 3 words.
Fun. Visual. Hilarious.
3. What is your favourite part of the show?
We love that each sketch has it's own feel to it.
4. Complete this sentence: if you like ... clever, clean, physical humour with twist endings ... then, hell, you might just like my show.
5. If your show were a dog, what type of dog would it be?
It would be like Scooby Doo. A fast paced cartoon.
6. If you could change one thing about the Fringe, what would it be?
It'd go on for 2 months, because it's so much fun.
7. Name 3 other shows you'd recommend seeing.
Reanimator the Musical, and our show 2 more times :-)
8. What would you be doing this summer if you weren't in Edinburgh?
Filming a couple of web series that we've been working on.
9. Edinburgh is Funny didn't see your show last year – what did we miss?
Two guys that created a crazy world on stage that incorporated the audience.
10. How did you celebrate getting the Newcomer nomination?
We Skyped all of our friends and family and everyone was screaming. We threw back a few pints as well!
And here is Chris and Paul's most-watched video from the past 12 months ...