- EiF's words
- Big Interview
- Editor's Blog
- Comedians' words
- 10 Questions
- First and Worst
- What's in your Edinburgh Luggage?
- Comedians' Blog
- Reviews round-up
- Top 40 Fringe tips (part 1)
- Top 40 Fringe tips (part 2)
- Fringe who's who #1 - johnny foreigner
- Fringe who's who #2 - going solo
- Fringe who's who #3 - comedy in the face of disaster
- Fringe who's who #4 - top 10 newcomers
- Fringe who's who #5 - top 20 Free Fringe shows
- How does Tim Key follow up Slutcracker?
- Ed 2013 coverage
- Ed 2012 coverage
- Ed 2011 coverage
- Ed 2010 coverage
- Ed 2009 coverage
Wendy Wason Edinburgh blog: end of week 1
Someone is counting their blessings ...
Wow! Our flat-rental company has delivered. We went from fly-infested madness to a lovely place with views of not only the castle at the front, but the Forth rail bridge at the back! Two of Edinburgh’s finest views from the comfort of one flat!
It’s amazing. The show is bound to be spectacular now. I find it important to be able to have some chilling out time, away from all the madness.
I walked down the Royal Mile today and the volume of people handing out flyers and gadding about on stilts seems to be increasing every year. I did feel sorry for the student theatre group dressed in bikinis handing out flyers. Poor things. They were freezing.
Next time I’m having a whinge about feeling tired I’m going to remind myself that at least I’m not semi-clad on the Royal Mile.